- For the HelpDesk, engage already appointed focal points of partners to (a) define support and (b) specify input of organization in Catalogue of Service (description of partners’ expertise);
- Maintain the approach on 3 pillars from the High level Meeting on National Drought Policies (HMDNP): drought monitoring and early warning systems, vulnerability and impact assessment, and preparedness and mitigation actions.
- Finalize IDM Framework Document with strong emphasis that all 3 pillars are part of integrated drought management;
- Develop focus on Vulnerability and Impact Assessment;
- Define relationship with the Associated Programme on Flood Management, considering common ground in relation to disaster risk reduction and the Global Framework on Climate Services.
Download the AC/MC 2016 Meeting Report, Annexes and Presentations.