- Finalize the Handbook on Drought Indices, Integrated Drought Management Framework Document, Costs of Inaction and Benefits of Action, and Series of Case Studies;
- Start a pilot phase to test the HelpDesk based on a Catalogue of Services and partner engagement;
- Continue to enhance cooperation among regional projects and support the development of regional Drought Monitoring Systems for Central and South America;
- Capitalize on the cooperation with actual and new possible partners sharing similar vision, including the finance/insurance industry, with a view to explore suitable funding opportunities;
- Start a new work stream on the benefits of inaction/costs of inaction on Integrated Drought Management.
Download the AC/MC 2015 Meeting Report, Annexes and Presentations.